LAST MODIFIED: 1/6/2021
] (collectively, “Sites”) and other places where or means by which we may collect information.
., (v) through information that we receive from our affiliated companies, and (vi) through information we acquire from third party companies.
Information We Collect about You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about persons that access or use our Sites. Information may be collected:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically when you use our Sites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; or
- By third parties.
When you access or use our Sites, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, unique ID, credit card and debit card numbers, personal preferences, any other communications that you choose to have with CIBR, or any other information the Sites collect that is defined as personal information under an applicable law, as well as any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the frequency of user visits to our Sites, the routes by which users access our Sites, the number of downloads of our Sites, demographic/geography data, and repeat usage of the Sites.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in our Sites, including information provided at the times of registering to use our Sites, subscribing to any of our services or signing up to receive our emails or other communications, posting material (if applicable), and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Sites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through one of our Sites.
- Information available to us pursuant to allowing “full access” by one or more of our Sites. Full access allows us to transmit anything you type, including information you have previously typed into the keyboard on your device, which would include personal information such as your credit card, street address, phone numbers, etc.
- Your search queries on our Sites.
- Information we receive when you use other features of the Sites that may be offered from time to time and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
From time to time the Sites may include functionality by which you may provide information to be published or displayed (”Posted”) on public areas of the Sites or on websites you access through one or more of our Sites (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although the Sites may from time to time permit you to set certain privacy settings, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including personal information of another individual that is provided by you to CIBR.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Sites, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Sites.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Sites also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Store information. Any information provided or available by or through Apple’s
app-store.],Google’s or other companies’ app-stores.
- Third Party Keyboards. Our Sites include a “third party keyboard,” which provides an alternative way to input keyboard data. These keyboards can access all of the data you type, including bank account and credit card numbers, street addresses, as well as other personal and sensitive information. These keyboards may also access nearby text or data, which is useful for improving autocorrect functionality. If you enable “full access” we will be permitted to access, collect, and transmit the data you type. In addition, if we are able to access your location, photos, or other personal information or personal data, we can collect and transmit that information to our servers. If you disable “full access” and then later re-enable full access, we may be able to access, collect, and transmit what was typed while the network access was disabled. If you do not enable “full access,” CIBR will not collect and transmit the data you type. You may choose to disable a “third party keyboard” at any time by visiting your Settings page on an Apple device, choosing Keyboards, and then removing the keyboard from the keyboard list.
- Location Information. If you have provided permission through your device to allow us to collect location information, we may obtain your physical location information, from technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower signals (“Location Information”). You may withdraw your permission for CIBR to acquire your Location Information, but we do not control this process. To the extent that our mobile applications provide location information, you agree not to excessively use the Location Information or the networks or bandwidth that implement the Location Information. You acknowledge and agree that any location data provided by our mobile applications is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. We do not guarantee the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of any location data displayed by the mobile application.
- If you do not want us to collect the information above, do not access or use our Sites, [do not download our Apps, or delete them from your device].
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Information Collection/Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the [mobile applications] and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit CIBR, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use our Sites, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Our affiliates that may advertise on our Sites.
- Analytics companies, who evaluate usage of our Sites.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Sites. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with our Sites and its contents, and any other information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
- Provide you with information regarding new services or promotions available at our Sites.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you via e-mail, telephone, direct mail, mobile telephone text messaging (including, without limitation, SMS and/or MMS) and other methods about products and services offered by us, our affiliates, and business partners.
- Provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Contact you and respond to any communications that you may have had with us.
- Detect and protect CIBR against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft, and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations.
- Monitor compliance with our Terms of Service Use.
- Offer various services and functionality in our mobile Apps and other features that may be available in the Apps from time to time.
- The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use our Sites.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. By accessing or using our Sites, you “opt-in” to receive relevant marketing offers from us sufficient to fulfill your specific request and to receive additional marketing communications at our discretion until/unless you opt-out of receiving such communications.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of CIBR’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CIBR about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CIBR, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by logging into our Websites and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email with your request to [insert privacy email address].
- Promotional Offers from CIBR. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by CIBR to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into our Websites and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email stating your request to [insert privacy email address]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Location Information. You can choose whether to allow our Sites to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of our Sites may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Users may unsubscribe from receiving e-mails at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of every automated e-mailing. Unsubscribe requests can only be processed if you have registered with us in the first instance. If you have not registered with us and wish to opt out of receiving e-mails from a particular sender, please consult that sender’s opt out policies or contact that sender. At your request, we will remove from our mailing and
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website, here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Sites and visiting your account profile page.
Even if you delete your User Contributions, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other users.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Sites or through any of its features, register on the Sites, make any purchases through the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features in the Sites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [insert privacy email address].
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and the financial information included therein will be encrypted using SSL encryption software.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Sites, like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Sites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Sites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. Computer hackers that circumvent our security measures may gain access to certain portions of your personal information, and technological bugs, errors and glitches may cause inadvertent disclosures of your personal information; provided, however, that any attempt to breach the security of the network, our servers, databases or other hardware or software constitutes a crime punishable by law. For the reasons mentioned above, we cannot warrant that your personal information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our Sites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. All of our users’ personal information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to personal information. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user personal information. Employees not adhering to our firm policies are subject to disciplinary action. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, we shall notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your personal information. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures.